Σάββατο 15 Μαΐου 2010

The Bad Movies--Trouble Soul

 long ago a night like this; destiny was calling.
the temptation was there
 when heaven's promises don't work,

a man desires a new deal from the dead,

hey oldman there's no light in your face,
why you go around me like a shadow with my trace,

there's a legend who is strangling to come through,

if you buy me a drink i'll make your wish come true.
there's a place beyond the source of eternal youth,

Eve will take you there to stay with her forever,

i'll give you back your shine and i let your soul free,

in this grey sky i lost my identity.

tell me oldman what are you looking for,

there's no more happiness around,

i don't know your name, have you got something to trade,
i' m lost like you
there's nothing you can do

too many places
too many days and nights,

searching for eternity and paying every price,
can you sell your soul and giving all these lies

i' m lost like you
there's nothing you can do

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: